USE & CARE
The Secret Ceres can be used vaginally, on the skin or stirred into water or juice to create a nourishing drink. You can start off with one wand; with regular vaginal use, it can last up to 10-12 months. Some women do prefer having two wands: using one for the vagina and the other for the skin or to stir into drinks.
There are things to know and consider before using The Secret Ceres.
First and foremost, every woman is different. As with any product, you may benefit greatly or not experience anything noticeable.
Secondly, The Secret Ceres is a natural product. Reaping some of the benefits takes time and regular use.
Please read through this entire guide to become acquainted with proper use, care, effects and warnings.
This knowledge will help you make the most of your experience with the Secret Ceres.
Carefully test The Secret Ceres before your first application because even natural products can cause skin irritation or allergic reactions. In case of any intolerance or allergy to any of the ingredients, do not use The Secret Ceres.
· To avoid any adverse reaction, gently rinse your vulva (the external female genitalia) and vagina with water to remove any chemical residue left over from soap, washes, douches, lotions, creams, spermicides, lubricants, etc.
· Step out of the bath or shower and take a moment to create a space of intimacy and relaxation.
· Briefly wet your The SSecret Ceres under lukewarm running water (1-3 seconds).
· Sit or stand to insert your Secret Ceres – whatever is most comfortable.
· Gently insert ½ to ¾ of your Secret Ceres into your cleansed vagina. Every woman’s vaginal canal is different, so decide for yourself what feels comfortable. Enough of the wand should be left out so that you can securely hold it and easily remove it.
· Leave inside for 1-2 minutes, twisting the Secret Ceres after 30 seconds so that the emulsion from the wand can be evenly absorbed.
· Remove your Secret Ceres and briefly rinse it under lukewarm running water.
· Dry it carefully and thoroughly with a towel and store in a cool, dry place in its original packaging.
A tightening effect may be felt immediately after use and may last for 2-5 days.
After 24-48 hours, you can expect some dead mucous cells to shed from your vagina.
White discharge occurs whenever the vagina sheds excessive mucous cells which is an attempt to rebalance the flora due to an irritation or imbalance.
Removing the dead mucous cells from your vagina clears your discharge and has a positive effect on the consistency and taste of your secretion. Your secretion becomes crystal clear and increased moisture can be experienced during intercourse.
The Secret Ceres can help rebalance your intimate pH, which will leave your vagina feeling clean, supple and rejuvenated providing you with an enhanced feeling of well-being.
Please note: A mild tingling to a strong burning sensation may be felt during or after using the wand if there is an infection, imbalance of the intimate flora or irritation of the vulva or vagina. The intensity of the burning sensation varies according to the severity of the infection, imbalance or irritation.
Typically, this sensation will diminish and eventually disappear after a few applications which is indicative of the rebalancing of the intimate flora and regeneration process. If the burning sensation is too uncomfortable or does not diminish after the 3rd application, discontinue use.
In the unusual event of The Secret Ceres breaking inside of the vagina, use your PC muscle to push out the remaining piece. This is best achieved in a squatting position while pulling the piece out with your fingertips. Alternatively, you may wait about 24 hours until the piece has dissolved into a soft paste, which you can wash out with plenty of warm water while using your index finger to remove it. Drinking lots of water to keep your mucous tissues hydrated and taking a hot bath will accelerate the process of dissolving The Secret Ceres. Don’t overstrain. The worst case is that it feels uncomfortable, but it will dissolve.
After 24 hours we recommend that you cleanse your vulva and vagina thoroughly with lots of water. While in the shower, whether standing or squatting, insert your index finger and move it in a circular motion to gently remove any dead cells that may have shed after using The Secret Ceres. The sensitive area between your outer and inner labia can be gently cleansed with a washcloth to remove any dead skin cells around the glands and the hood around the clitoris.
Please remember to only use water to cleanse your vulva and vagina, as any chemical washes, lotions, douches or products may offset the natural pH balance and may cause odor and irritation.
Washing the inside of your vagina with water should become part of your daily hygiene routine, as well as using your fingers or washcloth to gently wash in between your inner and outer labia and under the hood of your clitoris.
HOW OFTEN TO USE
We suggest 1 time per week to help maintain a healthy pH balance.
Twice a week if you experience any form of imbalance. As with any product, excessive use may cause irritation.
As soon as your intimate pH is stabilized, you may reduce the application to 2 times per month to maintain a well-balanced vaginal flora.
Vaginal use of The Secret Ceres not only benefits the vagina, it has an overall effect on a woman’s skin.
The quality of the skin is largely influenced by the hormones produced by a woman’s sexual organs. When hormones are out of balance, women may experience issues such as pimples, acne, PMS, menstrual pain, irregular cycles, menopausal symptoms, vaginal dryness, etc.
But when hormones are in balance, the skin can store enough moisture to be healthy and glow. After using The Secret Ceres vaginally for 4-6 weeks, many women have reported experiencing regenerative effects not only in their vagina but all over their skin. Their face appeared smoother, blemishes disappeared and they noticed a more radiant complexion.
APPLYING THE SECRET CERES TO THE SKIN
The Secret Ceres can be used for acne, blemishes, hyper-pigmentation, eczema, dermatitis, rashes, allergic skin reactions, fungal infections, small cuts and wounds, insect bites, cold sores, stretch marks and scars.
Face Mask: Applying The Secret Ceres after coming out of the shower or bath can ensure maximum absorption since the skin’s pores are still open. Wet the wand under lukewarm water for 3-5 seconds and rub it repeatedly across your entire face and neck. Repeat the process until a thin white layer covers your skin. Keep the mask on for 30 minutes or longer. You may reactivate the ingredients by spraying water on your face. You may also use as night mask and leave on overnight.
Use a washcloth to gently wipe the mask off with lukewarm water by using circular motions to remove dead skin cells. Moisturize your face with nurturing, natural skin care products. The tightening effect can be felt after the first application.
For small areas: (e.g. pimples, small wounds, cuts, insect bites, etc.) Wet the tip of the wand under lukewarm water and rub it onto the affected area for approximately 2 minutes. For scars and blemishes, rub the tip of the wand over the scar while applying pressure so it can penetrate the scarred tissue. Leave the residue of The Secret Ceres on the skin to be absorbed for 30 minutes or longer. Thereafter, rinse the stick with water and dry it carefully with a towel. Repeat the process at least twice a day.
For larger areas: (i.e. stretch marks, rash, eczema) Wet the entire wand with lukewarm water and repeatedly rub it over the desired area with light pressure. Leave the residue of The Secret Ceres on the skin to be absorbed for 30 minutes or longer. Once dried, you may reactivate it by spraying water onto the dried layer and by massaging it into your skin.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR Secret Ceres
With proper care, each Secret Ceres can last up to 10-12 months with regular use. Here are some tips to help maximize the lifespan of your wand.
· Secret Ceres is very fragile, like porcelain, and can easily break when falling onto a hard surface. Always set it down gently and do not drop it. When handling, consider doing so over a soft surface so that in case you accidentally drop it, it won’t break. Treat it with the utmost care.
· Do not use in the shower or bath. Contact with water or humidity should be minimized as this will dissolve it and reduce its size and therefore its lifespan.
· Do not use very hot or very cold water to rinse Secret Ceres. The crystals inside the wand react to temperature changes by expanding or contracting which can cause the product to crack or break. Always use lukewarm or room temperature water whenever you wet or rinse Secret Ceres.
· Do not expose Secret Ceres to extreme temperatures.
· During extremely cold weather conditions, before using Secret Ceres keep it at room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours so that the crystals can acclimatize. This will prevent possible cracks that can occur due to extreme changes in temperature.
· After each use, briefly rinse Secret Ceres with lukewarm water. Make sure to then carefully and completely dry it with a towel to prevent it from becoming porous.
· Keep Secret Ceres dry at all times unless using or rinsing. Store in its original packaging.
WARNINGS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Use only as directed.
Do not use if you are a virgin, have a prolapse, a hysterectomy or any other severe medical condition.
Do NOT fully insert the wand into the vagina. Enough of the wand should be left out so you can hold it securely and easily remove it.
Do not use Secret Ceres vaginally if the wand is damaged.
Do not leave the wand inside the vagina for more than 2 minutes.
Do not use Secret Ceres more often than recommended.
Do not use Secret Ceres vaginally during menstruation.
During pregnancy, please consult your gynecologist or midwife before using.
Postpartum, Secret Ceres may be used once the bleeding stops, approximately 4 - 6 weeks after giving birth.
Store away from children.
Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, please rinse with water.
Secret Ceres is a natural cosmetic product and does not replace the need to consult with your medical practitioner, particularly in relation to ongoing symptoms requiring medical supervision. The information in this website is for educational purposes only and should at no time be used as a substitute for a doctor’s diagnosis, prescription, or treatment.